Saturday, February 3, 2018

Fuck

I totally binged again. I'm on the last stretch of my diet and I fucking binged. Yknow, it seems like I really only post when I binge. I'll have to work on that.

I ate pizza like a gross fatty and I feel so guilty now. Doesn't help that my brother made me feel even worse about it.

"Haven't you had enough?"

Fuck that stings. I hate him sometimes.

In other news, an old friend contacted me for the first time in a few years. I'm glad he called, it was so nice to talk to him again. Some things are okay.

I don't remember how heavy I was last I wrote but I'm at 137.4 lbs. now. It sucks because I swear that aside from the binge today I've been so good. I'm plateauing for no reason. It's like my stupid body hates me or something.

I guess I'll just have to keep going.

Should keep this in mind next time.

That's all from me for now.

Best of luck, darling

- Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment