Sunday, February 4, 2018

...

I find myself needing this blog more and more. I guess that is why I made it, so it's at least serving its purpose.

I gained 2 pounds and I feel like garbage. I might actually cry.

Instead of crying, though, I'm gonna go harder. I can't keep going on like this, yo-yoing the way I am. Down is the only way to go.

I've devised a new system to keep myself from eating as much. I am only allowed to have 10 bites of whatever I'm eating. 5 "meals" a day, once my 10 bites are up, the meal is over. I still have to figure out how to fit more workouts into my already tight schedule, especially now, in the worst quarter of the year. Third term is always sucky and my grades are beginning to show it. I've got mostly Bs right now and I can't let that happen.

Anyway, I've been flooding myself with thinspo and reverse thinspo to try and balance out my diet. I think it's working. I'm on the last day of the diet I was on a few posts ago and I plan on starting it over again for another 4 weeks. More rigorous this time. I can't cut myself any slack, I'm too prone to losing control. I need to keep things in check.

I'll post a few more pictures than usual, more for myself than for anyone who might stumble upon this by some sick accident. Hope it helps either way.



This last one seems bad but it actually helps a lot.

Best of luck, darling

- Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment