Sunday, January 21, 2018

Haha I'm so depressed :)

I know I haven't been on in a while (not that anybody gives a shit). It's a little refreshing to be writing here instead of sobbing like I have been for the past hour or so. Wow, it's actually been an hour? Shit.

Anyway, as a quick update, I'm down to 139 lbs. but I honestly doubt it'll keep getting lower if I continue to let myself binge like this. I've been so depressed lately and today I caved and ate McDonald's fries. I know, ew. I thought that too, right after I was done vacuuming them into my face. I feel so disgusting, and on top of everything I've been dealing with now Ana is yelling at me.

I took a test online to see why the fuck I'm so sad and it pretty much just confirmed some shit I already knew. Here are the results:

Major Depression: High
Dysthymia: Moderate
Bipolar Disorder: Extremely High
Cyclothymia: Very High
Seasonal Affective Disorder: High-Moderate
Postpartum Depression: N/A

So yeah, there's that. By the way, I do have a therapist that can back all this up.

In other news, I'm 18 now, not that anyone cares. Nothing has really changed except my weight (thanks Ana <3). I'm currently on a new diet that's a little more severe than my last one. My mom's being really ridiculous, making me show her my lunch every day before I go to school and constantly grilling me about whether or not I've eaten. It's becoming super annoying.

Well, that's all for right now. I'll leave the diet I'm using for posterity or inspiration, or both.


Best of luck, darling

- Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment