Monday, February 26, 2018

20 !!!!!!!

I'VE OFFICIALLY LOST 20 LBS.

I'm so excited. When I got on the scale and saw the number, I had to step off and weigh myself again. There was an audible gasp and I nearly cried.

I am currently 133 lbs. (which feels gross but it's a milestone nonetheless!)

Other than the short high of losing weight, though, this weekend has been kinda shitty. My sister had a birthday party on Saturday and I've spent the whole weekend binging like a monster. I'm doing an all vegetable day tomorrow and working out twice as hard to try and make up for it.

In other news, I've been using my tumblr acc a lot more lately while hunting for thinspo. It's such a great website, I get some really good pictures and tips from there.

Well, now that I've passed my first GW, I'm on to the next one. Wish me luck <3

Words to live by

Best of luck, darling

- Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment